Monday, June 24, 2013

One Day Down

     So today was my first day of camp with YWiC and it was fun. I was expecting background in computer science and more about the actual field, but what we learned was also interesting. I learned a lot about because I've never done anything with programming. Alice programming was a bit overwhelming at first, but with help I was able to understand most of the functions. Though I had already done the leadership activity before, it was fun to attempt with different methods.

Sadly the opposing team won:
 
 Congrats Team Galen!! I liked the forensics portion because it was more hands on and it required more interaction amongst those surrounding us. I liked that there was almost always playing music because everyone likes to jam while working.

      One day I will be famous for my mathematical advancements and discoveries. Instead of having Avogadro's number and the Henderson-Hasselbalch equation, there will be the Stephanator Numba' and the Steph-Steph Equation. High Schoolers everywhere will tremble at the mention of Calculus 27 where the Stephanie Methods will be implemented. The AP exam for this course will be harder than the AP CHEMISTRY exam. Discussions at lunch time will be made up of questions like "Did you get the Stephanie HW last night???" I will be revered!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment