Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day Three, YWiC has yet to discover that Galen is an Alien.


  Weaccomplished some progress in walking with our characters in Alice today. The female protagonist is named Mate. She took an ENTIRE step with her right foot. Her first step, it was such a precious moment. I learned that invisible bananas have the ability to attract Alice characters. My partner in crime, Galen(the Alien), hid a super secret sneakalicious yellow banana in the ship!!!!!! Twas a memorable moment of genius. I learned today that Myranda, though very helpful in extinguishing any confusion I had with the program, IS A MURDERER. Her sweet face is deceiving. She stabbed Linday. Then Noor proceeded to kill her by bashing her head with a coffee cup. It was a sad day for Linday, but a happy day for Myranda and Noor. They both got away with murder.

I BUILT A DOLPHIN!!!! Eeeekkk <~~That's my dolphin sound!! It was so adorable and you had to push its nose in order for it to move. I love him and his name is STEVE!  

This is my fantabulous group giving life to STEVE!! He is by far the best dolphin I've ever met. Sadly we didn't have enough time to let STEVE spread his wings.....fins. He didn't get programmed to wiggle, but his good looks will get him far in life. 

Good day at camp.
 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment